Saturday, October 7, 2017

Q4 FAL 2017 My Goals

The Q4 2017 FAL Goals linky closes in a few hours (nudge nudge) If you're visiting the blog to link up, go to the post just before this one and check the countdown clock at the bottom to see if there's still time. 

Here's my Q4 FAL goals and where they stand: 

1. QCon Fabric  /  SBAMQG Make it Modern challenge (fabric pulled, plan hatched)
2. Improv Abstraction in blue (workshop demo parts)
3. BeeSewcial swap (great Q3 progress, now it just needs binding, a sleeve and label)
4. Lotto blocks top (it's a flimsy)
5. BeeSewcial Eyes (they are eye-catching blocks that need puzzled together and so on)
6. Linear mini (it's a flimsy)
7. Sujata workshop blocks (some blocks made, some parts cut, a long way to go)
8. BeeSewcial Stretch aka Jeans (same status as item 5)
9. King Clam (the list would not be the same without a repeat rollover listing of this flimsy)

A couple of new ones and some mighty old ones too.  I can hardly believe that we are at the tail end of the year.   Be sure to check back on October 15th for the next guest blogger post of 2017 FAL Meet the Host.  I'd better start writing mine since It'll be my turn to be in the spotlight soon. 

I have plans to attend PIQF in a week and will share on Instagram some of the quilts made by friends.  My goal for 2018 is to submit to the show.  I'm going to enter a few to QuiltCon 2018 and I know the odds aren't great but it's worth a shot.  

Our local MQG chapter has been hard at work making an awesome 2018 Charity quilt that will be shown.  Plus, I mailed a block to Michael Miller with fabric from QConEast to be in the commemorative quilt  so no matter what at least little pieces of me will have contributed.

Happy Stitching, Karen

2 comments:

  1. Your process and finishes make me all swoony! Good luck with your list, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!