Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 2013 mosaic: Fresh Sewing Day

The New Year has been a whirlwind of deadlines and of pushing the envelope for me. I managed to mail off my bee blocks on time even though they aren't all shown in the mosaic.

A lot of FMQ and finishes for me with the QuiltCon charity and both of my Madrona Road #1 Madrona Road #2 challenge quilts completed. I've never spent as many hours behind the machine as I did in January. Bonus is that all three were on my 2013 finish-a-long list so now I'm 1/3 of the way to my Q1 goal.

This month was a social one with two Sew Days and during a Sew Date I dabbled with a metal frame purse that will hopefully come to life in February.

I'm pretty please with it all which feels good. Linking up to Lily's Quilts.
happy Superbowl Sunday


4 comments:

  1. A very busy January! I especially like the star on the scrappy green! And beautiful quilting on the contemporary piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great month for you!! Such beautiful and inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you are kicking some serious butt in the quilting realm! And beautiful work to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! Everything looks great!
    I'm nominating you for a Liebster Award! Check out my blog post for the deets: http://wannabequilter.com/2013/02/04/liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!