Monday, December 24, 2012

Handmades on the Tree

The handmade tree skirt and stockings that I have high hopes of making may have to wait until next year but I do have a few ornaments on the tree from years past to share. They were all made and given to us from family, friends and the quilty one is from my son's teacher about 12 years ago.  Little did I know at the time how appropriate it would be for me.

Last night I finished up a couple of gifts and will share them AFTER they are given.  It was the perfect way to spend a Flash Flood Warning kind of evening and we even ordered Pizza delivery which we never do!

Hope you are all enjoying Christmas Eve and able to stay off the roads and out of the malls.

PS: Congrats to Debbie @ A Quilter's Table for the big #1 win at Pink Chalk's Handmade with Love tute contest and to all the others as well.  I voted for 100% of the winners :)

Cheers, Karen

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know all about not finishing Christmas projects! ;-/ OH WELL! Love handmade ornaments for sure! And thanks for the congrats - appreciate your support SO much! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!