Wednesday, September 19, 2012

WIP Wednesday - out of balance

My WIP list is a tad bit bottom heavy as the items migrate downward to the no progress category. check out Freshly Pieced.

How is it that it still felt like a fun productive week?  This unexpected top that's how.
FMF Charity Top
More about it here

close up

D9P
Originally I was working on an old WIP D9P at our MQG Sew In for the charity quilt but lost interest. I did however finish the second Herringbone for F+F=AMSB while I was there.

Have you been keeping an eye on the MQG challenge blocks? There is such a variety.  Mine was featured under the Graphic Shapes grouping the other day. 

WIP Weekly Status Update:

Finished = 2
F+F=AMSB 2 Herringbone (just need to mail)
Super Secret Square (all sent off)

Progress = 2
Secret Partner MQG pillow swap (almost there)

New Projects =1
FMF Charity Quilt (top done)

No Progress = +
Luminaria (center complete)
HTABQ's Japanese Charm Swap (fabric purchased, pic posted)
Sewing Summit Black/White swap (fabric purchased, pics posted)
Sewing Summit zipper pouch swap
Project Bag or Needle book for ME @ Sewing Summit
ModPop QAL 
Quilt Retreat Goodies and Bags
Help a friend make Coffee Cozies
Make a "They Eloped" Quilt
Make A Baby Boy Quilt
Alpaca Pillow 
...and endless others..

2 comments:

  1. It is what it is, I guess. Fun top you did though - reminds me of my 'Spiraled!'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely. Always like what you make.

    Time for me to get organized, make lists, not lose them, and get things done before Sewing Summit arrives.

    Good luck with your list of to dos. They'll be stunning and amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!