Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Shop Hop and Blog Hop 100 Quilts For Kids

The kick off of this summers 100 Quilts For Kids blog hop has begun and I'm looking forward to being part of this great cause. I figured out how to add the link to the sidebar of my blog which is a milestone in itself considering I haven't done much alteration of the blog since I started.  My annual charity sew day at my house isn't scheduled until November this year so I'll have to pull something together sooner.

Shop Hop 

I had such a great time at Shop Hop By The Bay this year - finally attending for the first time instead of just reading about it and meaning to go like usual thanks to my friend and niece who drove and navigated - neither of which I am any good at.   In two days we visited 12 Quilt Shops and even stopped by the Museum to have our passport stamped.

All things considered, I think I was pretty well behaved and didn't break the bank too badly.  Haven't had a chance to try out either of my new toys, the Angler2 or the 2 Peaks in 1 ruler by Creative Grids but I hope to soon and promise to report back.

They are giving away $25,000 of goodies so fingers are crossed that one of us wins - something - !  Of course we're all wishing for Grand Prize and drooling over the thought of a week at Empty Spools Seminar, but would be thrilled with a gift certificate or basket. 

Do you Shop Hop?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know that you stopped by - leave a comment and make my day!